Benefits of All On 4 Implants
The All On 4 Difference
Prevent Bone Loss & Degradation
– Due to the implants being directly affixed to the jaw, they act in a similar way to the roots of natural teeth. This minimizes the effect of bone loss.
– All On 4 implants are secure, comfortable, and will increase your ability to speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
Easy Care & Maintenance
– No messy adhesives! All On 4 implants follow normal oral hygiene habits that you’re already familiar with – brushing, flossing, and oral rinses,
– One of the major benefits of an All On 4 treatment is permanent results that don’t require frequent fitting sessions that normal dentures require.
What Our Happy Patients Have To Say
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All-On-4 Implant FAQs
All On 4 dental implants are a set of four dental implants that are designed to hold a full set of artificial teeth on top of the implants. The design, aesthetics, and feel of All On 4 implants provide a hard-to-beat natural feeling and looking smile.
It’s important to keep in mind that All On 4 implants involve a two component system: the implants, and the denture that’s supported by the implants.
The implants can last you a life time, however, the denture prothesis that sits on top of your dental implants will typically last for 10-15 years. Proper care and attention to oral hygiene will certainly help increase the lifespan of your dentures.
While the procedure for All On 4 dental implants is minimally invasive, it does require sedation. This means you’ll need someone to assist you in getting home following the procedure.
The healing time after the All On 4 implants procedure will typically take around 4 months. During this time, you’ll be given a set of temporary or immediate dentures that you’ll wear while your mouth heals. We strongly advise staying away from working for a couple of days after the procedure.
Compared to most forms of dentures, All On 4 dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth, which means:
- No pressing down on gums
- No need for adhesives
- They are permanent
- They look and feel like your natural teeth
- No more nightly removal and cleaning
- No more worrying about your dentures slipping
- Less bone deterioration
- More secure bite-force
Contact our team of dental implant experts to learn more about our All On 4 dental implant services.
Our state of the art dental implant lab uses 3D imaging techniques to expertly assess what type of implant treatment is right for you.
Using the 3D images of your jaw, we can evaluate your bone density, quality, and volume to determine whether or not All On 4 implants are right for you. Most patients (roughly 95%) are candidates for the All On 4 dental implant procedure.
Contact us today to book a consultation and find out what types of implants are right for you!